Thursday, March 6, 2014

Death to the Sun King

 

 Rejoice! For supplies are once again trickling into fagin's daughter. I pulled them all during the summer heat and only sold jewelry for a while, most because I didn't want to have to go to the PO in all that 39 degree heat just to post $5 worth of beads. I love every order don't get me wrong...but if you've ever known heat that hits you like an oven door the moment you leave the house, you'll understand. Ugh- I'm starting to sweat just thinking about it... 



Thankfully that time of the year has now passed, and we're in that odd realm between summer and autumn, where the weather is a rollercoaster of lovely grey skies and cool winds, peppered with one or two scorchers. I've only had to use the AC once in the last 2 weeks, something of a miracle for early March. Usually by this point in the year I've burst into tears halfway through making dinner just from the sheer exhaustion of the merciless heat! 

Possibly the whole thing will make a liar out of me and we'll get a whole week above 30, but for now- grey sky bliss. 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love beautiful days not too hot or too cold. Enjoy them while they last!

Gigi @ Old World Patina

Vintajia Adornments said...

I am so with you on the waining of the sun's reign. After having biblical proportion floods the last 2 summers, this year we are in drought. Bring on the gentle skies of autumn/winter and wearing clothes.